Martha SearbySenior Associate
- Competitive Assessments
- Voice-of-Customer Analysis
- Go-to-Market Strategies
- Marketing and Communications
- Industry experience in consumer products, health care, life sciences, IT and network solutions
- MBA, The Anderson School at UCLA
- BA, Political Science, Northwestern University
Martha joined BroadBranch Advisors in June 2020. She draws on her diverse professional background and her ability to both connect with others and connect the dots to make meaning out of information, to generate strategic insights, and to make a positive impact for our clients.
Since joining the firm, Martha has partnered with the BroadBranch team to tackle strategic challenges including development of an adjacent market strategy, validation and refinement of a new product concept, competitor analysis, and commercial due diligence. Martha has experience in consulting, brand management, and strategic communications. She holds a BA from Northwestern University and an MBA from the Anderson School at UCLA. She thrives on sunshine, yoga, fresh air, and connection.