Yuan YueSenior Associate
areas of expertise
- Organic growth strategy
- Commercial due diligence (market sizing, competitive landscape, customer study)
- Operation improvement and cost reduction
- Data Analytics
- MBA, University of Chicago Booth School of Business
- MS, Materials Science and Engineering, Clemson University
- BS, Materials Science and Engineering, Chang’an University
Yuan is currently a Senior Associate at BroadBranch. Coming from an engineering background, Yuan has over 6 years of experience in value creation planning, operation improvement, and data analytics. Prior to joining the firm, Yuan was an intern at DPO&Co, where he worked on several due diligence projects for private equity clients and led deal sourcing and investment analysis for leveraged buyout. Yuan was also an Engineer and Project Manager at Edward Orton Ceramic Foundation, where he spearheaded projects to ensure strong market position and expand business scope. Yuan also had 4 years of experience in research and development of specialty ceramics that are used for battery, cement manufacturing, and aerospace industries.
In his free time, Yuan enjoys playing tennis, hanging out with his lovely family, and playing video games.