areas of expertise
- International go-to-market analysis
- Investment diligence
- Corporate development and organic/inorganic growth strategy
- Project management
- Significant experience across a variety of industries: Cybersecurity, Energy, Finance, Healthcare/Life Sciences, Food & Beverage, IT
- MA, International Finance & Economics, Johns Hopkins School of Advanced International Studies (SAIS)
- BA, International Finance, Georgetown University – McDonough School of Business
- Comparative Strategic Management Program, Oxford University
- International Business Program, Universidad Pontificia Comillas (Madrid)
Since joining BroadBranch in 2016, Marco has worked on, led, and delivered a wide range of projects, spanning multiple project types, geographies, and industries. Project types include go-to-market strategy, organic/inorganic growth strategy, and market/competitor analysis. Project industries include Cybersecurity, Energy, Finance, Healthcare/Life Sciences, Food & Beverage, and IT.
Prior to BroadBranch, Marco worked in investment analysis at the Overseas Private Investment Corporation (OPIC), business development with several international startups, and project management with various nonprofits in Latin America and Southeast Asia. In his free time, Marco enjoys hiking, reading, and participating in a variety of athletic endeavors.