areas of expertise
- Voice-of-customer analysis to improve understanding of decision-making
- Cybersecurity and the impact of technological threats
- Go-to-market strategy, particularly around branding and positioning against competitors
- Infrastructure and capital planning strategy (including water, gas, & electricity)
- BA, Psychology, Middlebury College
- Business Essentials Certification, UNC Kenan-Flagler Business School
Since joining BroadBranch Advisors in July of 2017, Kendall has had the opportunity to work on projects across a variety of industries, from water technology to finance. She has done deep market analyses in healthcare diagnostics and water infrastructure, as well as commercial due diligence in biotech. Recent projects include a market assessment of geospatial analytics, corporate due diligence in life sciences, and an analysis of key cybersecurity products and services.
Kendall’s experience includes a background in Cognitive and Social Psychology, with work experience in fundraising and education.