Bailee AhernSenior Associate
areas of expertise
- Commercial due diligence and competitive assessments
- Growth strategy
- Emerging, disruptive technologies
- Healthcare Diagnostics and Life Sciences
- BA, Political Science and International Relations, University of Southern California
- The Oxford Consortium for Human Rights, University of Oxford
Bailee joined BroadBranch Advisors in early 2018, ready to leverage her research experience across various policy issue-areas and commercial industries, and her passion for messaging to deliver actionable products to BroadBranch’s clients.
Since joining the firm, she has worked on client projects covering a number of strategic challenges. She began her time at BroadBranch conducting commercial due diligence focused on assessing key risks, potential revenue synergies, and emerging technologies in the dental industry. She then moved on to a competitive assessment that engaged external stakeholders and gathered insights into the landscape for Machine-Learning Solutions, before moving on to a comprehensive analysis of the Healthcare Diagnostics market. Other projects include commercial due diligence in Life Sciences, voice-of-customer analysis for Industrial Water Technology, and analysis of the Equipment-Rental industry.