areas of expertise
- Market assessment including marketing sizing, competitive landscape, voice of the customer, and growth potential
- Commercial due diligence to better inform corporate investment decision-making
- Industry experiences include food processing, consumer packaged goods, analytical instrument, water technology, and industrial equipment
- MS, Supply Chain Management, Robert H. Smith School of Business, University of Maryland
- BA, Business Management, East China Normal University (Shanghai)
Alice has been with BroadBranch Advisors since 2014 and has proposed recommendations on growth strategy and product innovation based on current performance assessment, competition study, customer research, and/or industry trend analysis. She has also provided commercial and financial due diligence to help corporations navigate acquisition processes.
A sample of recent project work includes inorganic growth strategy in the food and beverage industry, analysis of laser drilling equipment for printed circuit board manufacturing, and commercial due diligence in the equipment rental industry. She is passionate about problem solving and is fascinated by business strategy concepts and tools.
Alice is originally from Chengdu, China and has lived in the United States since 2011.